Marketing Strategy, Team leadership, Business Assistant, Student Ambassador,organisational manners,
I am DBA candidate.I believe that anything that's done in the team as a joint venture, using bits of everyone can create something huge and valuable and that brings change and success. With that belief I am Learning the advanced strategy as a part of DBA programme phase one, to help others to take their business to the level they aim to and become a good consultant in a career.
My passion for business and consultancy arose when I finished my master degree in International Business Management with Merit and got an opportunity to work as trainee business plan and development with the fastest growing Franchise company. This drove me to pursue the qualified doctorate in Business to learn in the more advanced way the Business and Business strategy, which could lead me to be the futuristic consultant or business person. Currently, I am Student Ambassador devising the ideas and discussing them with the campus director in a monthly meeting to bring change in the students' campus life inside and outside of it in terms of employment, entertainment, personal development etc..
Looking for an opportunity to deploy my learnings, skills and experience that I possess into a profession to enhance my aptitude.
Student looking to gain experience and earn extra cash
Feb 2016-June 2016- Trainee Business Plan and Development
Selekt Chicken, London, UK.
A fast growing fast food Franchise Company newly emerged in a market with an innovative concept of “fried free”.
· Participated and attended Business Plan Meetings with C-level executives for a new Franchise Business.
· Brainstormed new ideas of designing the meal deals and menus through market analysis.
· Assisted the upper management in devising the marketing strategy for the new products to launch.
· Leveraged writing skills in developing company’s new website content.
Oct 2013-Oct 2014-Team leader
Chicken Cottage, London, UK
A UK based fast food franchise restaurant having 100+ stores worldwide with a major share in the UK.
· Improved Employee scheduling conflicts by 10% reduction in no-shows by incentivizing employees
through first come first serve shifts
· Enhanced Employee morale by adding 30-minute warm-up team games during morning shifts
· Identified customer order issues by implementing lessons learned on a weekly basis on good and bad
· Reported to and attended the meetings with Area Manager to establish monthly, quarterly, and annual
· Won distinguished team player award within 3 months of joining.